November 8, 2009

Met Andrew and MaKayla at the park tonight. It was a VERY busy afternoon at the park. There were lots of people there and by lots I mean tons!

Do you notice anything about Andrew? He got his first hair cut! He looks so handsome. My silly mom got teary eyed when she saw his new do. He looks so grown up!

After the park we met Momaw and Popaw at the Mexican restaurant for dinner. It was a pretty rough dinner, for all of us! However, one bright moment was while I was looking at the menu I said, "Look mom a pyramid!" I learned about pyramids from Dora, they visit the pyramids a lot.

I went to bed quickly after dinner tonight.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Andrew's hair cut does look very nice!

Yeah for learning about pyramids and pointing them out on the menu. You're very smart Ellie!!