November 19, 2009

Once Emma got here this morning we ate and headed out the door. I can't tell you where we went first cause it is a surprise for at least one person who reads my blog...

But then mom decided to be brave and took me and Emma to All About Kids! One of my VERY favorite places. I get to run and climb and jump and do whatever! And I'm pretty good at it.
Last time I was there I didn't like the trapeze but this time I was all over it but Emma didn't like it this time...we're crazy!

Here I am on the balance beam...did a pretty good job mom said.

Oh and my new favorite thing (only became my favorite thing today when I learned what it was)...the water fountain!!!!!
Emma loved this little cubby. She was so cute all hidden under there.
After I got up from my nap I went to Momaw and Popaw's tonight. Always loads of fun there...Momaw got out all this new stuff, she calls it junk, but I think it is all pretty cool.

No comments: