November 23, 2009

Couple interesting things happened today...

I woke up at 12:30 this morning screaming for mom..."Mom, POOP!!!!"

So me and mom got up and went and sat in the bathroom for about 45 minutes while I pooped. Mom kept asking if I was done and I said "nope". She would say "do you still have to poop?" and I would say "yeap". But nothing was happening. Finally after a very long time in the bathroom I pooped! Mom was glad and ready to go back to bed!

Dad painted one of my fingernails today! He is such a sweetie! He said I would make a mess if he painted the rest of them. One is better then none!

Then later on tonight, dad gave me my bath and mom was watching her Jon and Kate show so he was getting me ready for bed too (usually moms job). Once the show was over mom came up stairs to find me standing on the toilet and dad blow drying my hair!!! He told mom "she likes it" Mom just smiled and walked away and let him finish. Dad doesn't know this but I just like that he will blow dry my hair, not too many dads turn on the blow dryer. Gotta love dad!!!

No comments: