November 28, 2009

Well this morning we finally decorated this Christmas tree!


I have been "napping" at this one for days now and nothing happens. See at Momaw's house when I "nap" at the tree the lights go out but for some reason when I "nap" at this tree nothing happens...gonna have to look into that!

So here I am looking into this huge box of ornaments, Mom has a lot of ornaments.
I was extremely helpful in the decorating process. I hung all 10 ornaments on the same branch and thought I did a great job! Mom said I was doing good and she is always right so I must have been doing good!


I had fun...for like 10 minutes and then I was done decorating I wanted to watch SpongeBob!

However, later in the day when I "napped" at the tree it worked! The lights would go off and on! VERY EXCITING!!!!

No comments: