November 17, 2009


Emma decided that playing in mom's jewelry box would be okay...so she put a lot of bracelets on. Mom just laughed (and ran and got the camera)!

Me and Mom and Emma decided we needed to go get some lunch today so we went to Burger King where they have food and a playland!!!!

We both ate really good and I even sucked the ketchup out of the cup! I love ketchup!

Then we played and played and played!

Apparently the rule is that you keep your socks on. Well if you know me, you know that I hate socks! But I kept them on for awhile....until me and Emma were at the top and mom couldn't get to us and then I slid my socks down the slide for mom. Then I took Emma's socks off her and slid hers down the slide too! Mom just laughed! Good thing she has a good sense of humor!!!

No comments: