November 4, 2009

Woke up this morning at 2:30 "puting" (puking)! Mom came in and assessed the situation and saw all the "pute", went and woke dad up (cause I needed a bath), and then divided and conquered.

Dad did bath...Mom did sheets and bumper and stuff.

So after the bath dad goes back to bed and me and mom cuddle on the couch cause I didn't want to go back to bed, which was okay with mom seeing as I am not a cuddler. Neither one of us ever REALLY went to sleep and at 4:15 I raised up and "puted" all over mom's Snuggie! This time it hit mostly the Snuggie so no need for a bath. Mom threw the Snuggie in the washer, gave me some water to rinse my mouth with and we were good.

Then I was ready to play. So while mom lay aimlessly on the couch, I played. And around 5:30 I walked over to mom and said, "Mommy, Ellie's belly...(insert puted on mom here)...hurts!" So for the third time this morning I puked. This one required another bath from dad while mom cleaned up herself, the couch, the floor, the clothes that need to be washed.

Mom and Dad decided that Dad would stay home and hang out with sicko me today. And that was very fun cause you know Dad let's me watch tv all day!

But no more "puting" after 5:30 this morning. So hopefully this is just a 24 hour bug!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Glad you're feeling better and that it was just a 24 hour thing. It doesn't sound like a fun way to spend the morning although I can understand why the cuddles were fun. That is the only good thing about our kids being under-the-weather sometimes... those special cuddles. Stay well!!