November 25, 2009

Can you guess what this is?
Me and Mom went to Jordan's house this morning for a Thanksgiving Brunch--kinda an annual thing we do every year. We ate breakfast (pancakes, sausage, eggs, waffles) and then we made a craft. This year the craft was a gingerbread man!!! Can you see him?

I really enjoyed decorating and eating all the goodies. I would decorate with one and eat one and then decorate with one and eat one, good cycle I had going on there.

This is Jordan's gingerbread man...
Her is Jordan at work...
Here is me making the biggest mess of my little life. I took the whole top off the 6 container sprinkle thing and sprinkled all of it all once! YES!!!!
Here is Jordan and her mom, Mrs. Cathey.
Here is me and my mommy.
Here we are hard at work.
After this exciting morning I went to visit Momaw and Popaw for a while. Always fun there!

No comments: