November 30, 2009

Yesterday I spent some time at "Momaw Popaw and Bailey's house" a famous saying I say frequently! Then me and mom went to Madison's 1st birthday party, so fun I got a piece of cake and then I pooped in the potty.

After nap time I told mom I wanted to wear "Big girl soft panties" so I got my "BGSP" out of the drawer (aka bloomers) and put them on. I wore them for a long time with no accidents and peed in the potty several times. YEAH!

I got up this morning and wanted BGSP on again. So after I peed in the potty mom put them on me and I went to Momma CC's house. Momma CC said I wore my BGSP for a while and then once we got busy I switched back to the diaper so I wouldn't forget. But I did pee in the potty twice this morning!!!

This afternoon mom put BGSP on me and I wore them for about 3 hours before I accidentally pottied on Dora! Oops! I felt really bad cause mom said I made Dora cry and I don't wanna make Dora cry! But then within a few minutes it happened again, so mom put my diaper back on me.

But mom says we are moving in the right direction and eventually one day I will diaper free!!!

No comments: