November 14, 2009

Kara came over this morning to hang out with us. Love her!

We played inside for a long time and then mom suggested we go out and play in the nice weather. We got lots of toys out and then mom busted out the sandbox!!! WWW-HHHHH-OOOOOO! Love the sand box!

As you can see I take full advantage of all opportunities in the sand box.

Kara seemed to really enjoy the sand box as well. She enjoyed covering herself with sand. We had to be reminded SEVERAL times to keep the sand in the sand box. Dad doesn't like sand all over the driveway, I don't know why?

Nap today was rather challenging for all of us. I learned and decided that sleeping in my bed was overrated! So I climbed out! 3 times!!! And to be honest I am pretty good at it. I don't even make a "boom" sound when I land, I am good!

The first time I got my night night and opened the door and came out...Mom didn't like that so much! The next time I just hung out in my room but got caught by mom! The last time mom checked on me (she was certain I was in my bed) and found me like this...
So she let me sleep! My rug slumber party was FUN! I'm going to do that again!

No comments: