July 29, 2009

Sad, sad day...the last story time for a while! BUT, I have read, well maybe mom read but who's counting, all 10 books for the library contest and so today we went to turn my card in and get my "ba pac". I love it! I can't get enough of the ba pac! Mom said she almost cried a little bit when I put it on because i looked like such a big girl. I don't know why she would cry over me looking big, cause don't I always look big?
Patiently waiting for story time to start with my new ba pac!

So after story time we headed to the zoo! I know we go a lot but it's a fun place to walk around and spend some quality time together, that's what mom says!

I got to sit on the elephant statue today and for the first time mom noticed this little sign in the corner of the area and the elephants name I was sitting on was named Ely! Not spelled like my name but sounds like it! Someone else on this earth is named Ellie! Can you believe that? I thought I was the ONLY one!!! Who do I need to talk to about this?

I guess I shouldn't throw up too much fuss cause I wasn't crazy about sitting on Ely but mom made me. I am reaching for her to get me off!

I was pumped about the tiger exhibit though. He was hanging out right by me! I mean right by me! In this picture if you notice I am waving to him and he would wave his tail back at me! We became good friends right off the bat!

Me and mom getting ready to go into see bird place. Now you know how much I LOVE birds, but I am not certain I want birds landing on me. Mom felt the same way. Of course one landed on mom's back and she screamed, which is EXACTLY what the man told her NOT to do, geez does she ever follow directions! But thankfully the man got the bird off her back and told us that if we didn't want a bird to land on us to keep moving...we kept moving alright...right out the door! But I didn't get to see lots of birds land on other people which was pretty cool.

It was a great day!

No comments: