August 14, 2009

Today was cleaning day and Mom's 1st official part time day off! YEAH!!! I love days off, not yeah for the cleaning part. But I will say that I loved helping with the cleaning part a little, on my own terms of course!

I love to play in the toilet and Mom actually let me today! I am as happy as a lark here, swishing around in the toilet.
And then of course you have to dust mop these hard wood floors so I am helping do that. I wonder what all mom had to do since I helped with all this?
After my nap we did meet Jessica and Baby Ava for lunch which was super fun because Baby Ava is fabulous and cute and little and I could just squeeze her (mom told me NO, don't worry she wouldn't actually let me squeeze her). Mom had a few weird things happen to her car while we were there but nothing serious and she just chalked it up to she must have hit something or done something to make it do that.

Tonight Mom was going scrapbooking and she had more weird things happen to her car. It got too hot and shut off! It just quit! Thankfully she was able to get to a gas station and some nice trucker people helped her out. Apparently, a car needs anti-freeze (which I have NO idea what that is) to run, and mom had NONE!

So, me and dad went to rescue her. Which meant Dad brought her car home to work on and me and mom scrapbooked...YEAH RIGHT! I played and ran and had a great time while Mom chased and fed me junk! Dad forgot milk and dinner, well he didn't know I'd be staying so he didn't pack any, they have got to plan better! I also started telling mom "Mom, Now!" She is not a fan of that! I don't know why?

Anyway, we survived and mom's car was just thirsty! Nothing serious! An $11 fix! I got to stay out late and it was fun.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Ellie, You are very helpful to your mom! Helping her mop the floor, clean the toilets, and scrapbook, all in one day!! I'm impressed with your helpfulness!!

Do you have any updated pictures of you, Emma, Kara, and Kyle?

Jessica said...

Ellie,
Alyssa likes to help clean too! I wonder how long you girls will actually like cleaning? Oh and Aly likes to say "Mom, now!" too and I don't like it much either!

Jessica