August 27, 2009


Today we all went swimming outside! It was lots of fun! We threw water on each other and threw water off the deck. We had a lot of fun! I had to wear a hat cause Emma was, Mom says I am silly!

Then we had to take me to the dr for my two year check-up! Thankfully I didn't get any shots, I'd hate to get shots in front of my friends.

Here are my dr stats...

28 1/2 pounds (75th percentile)
34 inches tall (50th percentile)

The dr was very pleased with me. She was impressed with my ability to know who I am. She said that most two year olds refer to themselves as "me". But not me, I know I am "Ellwee". She said that was very advanced for my age.

I am right on track.

There is an old saying that if you double your 2 year old height that will tell you how tall you will be when you are grown. So I will be 68 inches, 5 feet 8 inches! That's pretty tall!!!

No comments: