July 28, 2009

We got up and ate "cearale" this morning and then headed over to Mrs. Christy's moms house to swim. I got to wear my new Dora floaties but floaties do not make a swimmer! It was a tiny bit cold and I was not loving the water so much. I loved the stairs to go into the pool and I played there a whole lot but hung onto mom each time she took me in deep water. I was playing on the stairs, with mom sitting next to me, and lost my little footing! Went completely under the water!!! Not happy about that at ALL! But mom got me a towel to dry my face off and eventually I was able to regain my composure.

Mom didn't pack me any lunch today, just snacks because we ate pancakes right before we left but once E-mmmma pulled out her "rolli" I needed some. Thankfully Mrs. Christy knows what kind of mother I have and was more then happy to share the rolli with me. Someone must love me!

After swimming we went to visit Nanny and MaryLue. Of course they fed me over there too! Thankful for people who feed me! We had a fun time with them and a very nice visit playing with all the frogs on her porch.

I have a new addiction I need to talk about..."it's the moon!" I LOVE the moon! Now don't assume that I get to see the moon very often because I don't, at least not when it is dark outside but around dinner time you can see the moon in the sky, did you know that? I shout out "IT'S THE MOON!" and you must stop everything you are doing and show me and talk about the moon. Mom says we need to get the book called "GoodNight Moon" but I don't want to say goodnight to the moon!

No comments: