August 18, 2009

Mom's first day at home with all the kiddos! So here's how this works for those you wanting to know how my mommy gets to stay home with me and my friends some days but not others.

My mommy works every Monday and Wednesday
Ethan and Emma's mommy works every Tuesday and Thursday
They alternate every other Friday.

So on the days that my mom has to work at school, I go hang out at Ethan and Emma's house. And on the day that their mommy works at school they come hang out at my house. Ethan will only be hanging out with us for a little while until his school program starts after Labor Day and then it will just be me, mom, Emma, and dog Emma! All these Emma's are confusing!

So now you know the story, here's what we did today...

lots of bubble blowing, rock throwing, coloring, eating, car riding, wagon pulling, napping, and dancing! It was great fun!

We share so well...NOT!

Ethan talking to dog Emma.
Emma looking cute!

No comments: