August 26, 2009

After dinner tonight dad detoured and went to the WEEEEEE! It was such a surprise and so fun!
I played and played and tried to do all the big things that mom and dad did but some of them I just couldn't do, like the wheel thing that you hang on and turn yourself. I could hang but that was about it, no turning! Anyway, I had so much fun and to be honest I think mom and dad had fun too! Dad was climbing on the ropes and mom was weeing with me, they had fun! They might not admit it but they had fun!
I was showing mom the airplane in the sky, another one of my obsessions!
Mom dearly loves this picture. A good picture if I do say so myself.
On another note I have been hanging out with Ethan and Emma and their mom, and I have a name for their mom now...Momma CC!

Mom is always scared when I cross this rope course thing but I keep telling her I can do it. And I can she just gets freaked out and worries. I am big, I mean I'm almost 2! Speaking of almost being 2 are you coming to my party?

No comments: