August 22, 2009

One day I am going to be a car model like Aunt SunShine. She taught me all I know!
I am modeling my drawing for you that I did at dinner tonight with mom, dad, momaw, and popaw. We saw John and Becky but they didn't have their kids with them, no fun! I haven't seen Lilly and Layla in a while but they said they will be at my party.

Speaking of party...


Mom sent out my party invitations and apparently the lovely Dora stickers did not stick very well and some people got invitations, or rather envelopes, with no invitations. So if you get an empty envelope from my mom, call her please so you can get the details!

Happy 4 month birthday Baby Kyle!

This morning me and dad had some bonding time, we watched "toon toons." When mom came down stairs I was under the covers laying still watching CV (that's what I call it) with dad! AMAZING moment for mom to see! Me laying still!

No comments: