August 28, 2009

Me and Mom got up early on her day off and went to the fair with Momaw! I've never been to the fair, I wasn't sure what to think of this fair thing!

We had to get up early because there was a baby shersie show that mom wanted to make sure I got to see. And it was so worth it! I got to she baby shersies and lots of them. I was mesmerized by the baby shersies. I told the baby shersies how much I loved them and I told them all bye bye and I waved to them. I was in baby shersie heaven!


Notice the cool shades I have on while looking at the ducks!
We went to a border collie herding show, saw pigs, saw cows, saw ducks (my favorite), went to a dog jumping show, ate at the Mike Linnings Tent, watched some girls chop logs, got my eyes tested, got my finger printing card, walked around, and had so much fun!

I can home and took a long nap!

I am getting my top two missing pokey things. Wish me luck!!! They have poked through but they still hurt!

No comments: