August 2, 2009

Today was Mamoo's birthday, she turned 80! It is going to take me a long time to get to 80, how many more sleeps until I'm 80? Hmmmm......I have no idea!

We all met up at Mike Linings to eat and play on the playground. It was lots of fun despite the look on my face from this first picture I had a great time.
A rare picture of me and mom playing together, usually she is always taking the pictures. We were "winging."
Momaw got fried chicken, I thought this was a fishy place but whatever! Anyway, it was so good that I licked it, over and over again.
Here is me, daredevil Ellie! Several people on the playground couldn't believe how old I was, they thought I was much older because of my climbing ability. I am the next best thing to a monkey. I would get to the very top of this yellow thing and then reach for mom or dad and fall off and they would catch me. I am a dangerous! Living life on the edge!
Here is a not-so-rare picture of Mamoo crying over a present. I will say it was a good present, a cartoon sketch of little old me! It's cute!
I ended up, like most times, going home with Momaw and Popaw, I love riding in their car. Momaw gave me a bath and played for a bit and then mom came and ruined the fun and took me home.

No comments: