August 25, 2009

Mom found me in my bed this morning, well actually she had a hard time finding me with all the stuff I need to sleep with. I need Elmo, bear, 3-4 night nights, raff (giraffe), baby (not pictured), and sometimes a book or two. It's a full house in my bed!
Today Ethan and Emma came over to play and we went to McD's playland this morning. Kara and Kyle met us there to play too. Well, Aunt Trish didn't let Kyle play, I don't know why? He really wanted to.

I went to get a friend of mine a birthday present today and I ended up coming out with these fabulous new shoes! They are wonderful! They are a lot like some of mom's shoes. I LOVE them! And in all reality I am pretty good at walking in them.
Tonight, me, mom, and Nina went to pick-up mom's new sunglasses and return a few things at the mall. As we walked in Von Maur I saw this big thing that I was fascinated with. An "scalcalcalater" I have never been on an "scalcalcalater" before. But it was super fun! I didn't want to leave! I need one of these at home. I'll see that I add that to my birthday list.
Speaking of birthday...23 more days until my birthday, I'm going to be 2! And only 16 days until my Dora party!!! Can't wait! Make sure you come and play at my party!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Why stop at just one scalcalcalater as a birthday present? Why not get a few of them?!??!

Love the new shoes!