Jaunary 24, 2010

This morning Nina and Popie picked me up to go to church with them. I was very excited to go, except I can't find my "Bebile". I know it is around here somewhere but where??? I will find it!

All during church Nina and Popie kept telling me to whisper and while I can whisper I'm not certain I know what they are talking about. However, at the VERY end of church I whispered!!! Hoooray for me! It was fun! I even went to Sunday School by myself and learned some stuff. Pretty cool!

After church we met Mom at Chili's for lunch where I showed Nina and Popie my "mad" skills on mom's iPhone. I am a master at match game and spongebob game and all the other ones. I like her phone.

When we got home Dad was home (he went to Indianapolis yesterday) so I was glad to see him but tired too so I went to bed.

No comments: