January 18, 2010

Mom was off today and Emma didn't come over because Momma CC was off too! Weird! Anyway, we hung out in the morning. We were going to go eat at iHop with Nina and Popie but we had just had some cereal when Nina called and we weren't starving so mom said maybe next time. I think I like iHop though because they have panacakes!

Anyway, I knew I would see Nina later cause she was coming over to hang out with me while Mom ran some errands. We had lots of fun! I did have an accident today. I had my "taps" on and couldn't make it to the bathroom in enough time. Sorry Nina!

I took a nap and mom came home and we are having dishwasher issues! It is louder then me! And that is pretty loud! So me and dad tackled the job of trying to see what is up with it? I helped him a whole lot. I don't think he could have done it without me.


While me and dad were doing this mom found the other half to my magnet cow that has been missing for months! A LONG TIME! It was under the fridge-rator. So I was super excited about that!

No comments: