January 30, 2010

I stayed at Momaw, Popaw, Bay's house until after my nap today. I slept like a baby last night but apparently was a bit temperamental today! Sorry guys! You know some days are better then others. My nose started running like crazy today! I have "NOT" everywhere!

After dinner tonight me and mom and dad loaded up and went to Bobby and Lauren's house for a little game night. They had no idea...They have SO much cool stuff in their basement. A slot machine, which is my new favorite thing on the planet, a puter that prints out coloring sheets of "Menme Mouse" that I can color, chalk, and a big area for me to dance in while all the other people play instruments and sing. It was super fun...until it was time to go home and mom made me clean up. That was not pretty but it was 2 hours past my 9 clock bedtime so what did she expect?

I'm sure I'll sleep in tomorrow!

No comments: