January 14, 2010

So we were playing playdoh this morning and we were cutting out animal shapes and talking about the animals AND we had read several books about frogs this morning too, mom showed us how a frog hops and how they ribbit too. So much fun! Anyway, we were cutting out animal playdoh shapes and I asked if we could go to the zoo to see the real animals and then Emma started cheering and I was screaming and clapping and very excited. We wanted to go to the zoo! Mom had a phone call and told us we had to put our jackets on and wear our hats cause it was cold outside but not as cold as it had normally been. It was like 40 she said!

SO WE WENT!!!!! YIPPPPEEEE!
This was one of the first animals we saw. The turtles were dancing! How neat! :)

We loved looking at the snakes and frogs! There was actually one snake (not this one) that followed me where I went, so like if my head went high-he went high, if I went down low--so did he! It was pretty cool!


We had lots of fun running and playing today. The only not so great part of the day was that we were playing on the playground at the zoo and I went down the slide to find a surprise pile of water at the bottom and got it all over my pants. Thankfully mom had an extra pair of pants with her and we needed it today, not becuase I had an accident on Dora but because the slide was wet! Silly slide!

1 comment:

Liam and Lauren's mom said...

LOL about the dancing turtles :)