January 22 and 23, 2010

Mom was off today so we went shopping with Momaw for furniture, you know she always wants new furniture. I was really good! I walked all around and laid on EVERY bed, to test them out, and even rode some horsies at one place. All was well until Mom decided to go to one last store, Target (one of our favorite stores but not today). It was too much! Too long after nap time! It got ugly! Real quick!

I was just about asleep and we got home so I could lay down in my bed and that is exactly what I did.

After I woke up we met Momaw and Popaw at the pizza place and ate pizza, one of my favorite foods. I was really good. We were almost ready to go when I started saying, "Elweigh go to Momaw's and Popaw's" and who could turn me down. So I got to have a slumber party at Momaw's and Popaw's tonight!!!! I have never spent the night there before! It was super fun!

I got to take a bath in the big bath and swim and splash and swim some more. We played and then it was time for bed, so up the stairs I went. Slept all night!

When we got up the next morning Mom was going to come get me but Momaw said I could stay for a little while. Mom took full advantage of the "mom time" and went shopping and had lots of fun while I played with Momaw.

Momaw was going to call mom around naptime and I told her, "Elwiegh stay here!" I didn't want to go home. So I stayed some more and took my nap there too! Momaw must really love me.

Eventually my slumber party ended which I was still not happy about but whatever.

After mom picked me up we went to Nina's to play a little bit and I got to feed Hayley and play with her, she likes me a whole lot!

No comments: