January 6, 2010

Today at Momma CC's I played with all of Emma's new toys. She got tons of Princess Stuff from Santa, apparently he visited her house too! Here are a few pics Momma CC took...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPAW!!!

I have been looking at Popaw's birthday present for a long time now and today is finally the day that I can give it to him.

We are meeting him at Mexican tonight for dinner, usual Wednesday night dinner, but a celebration none the less.

I got Popaw's present right before I left for dinner and somehow in the process of leaving I asked mom for a spoon and she gave it to me. We left and mom forgot about the spoon...

Until Popaw opened his present....and I had added something to his present bag...a cup of chocolate pudding and a spoon! Just for Popaw! Aren't I sweet??? I also took one of Popaw's presents out of the bag and so mom is going to need to find that and get it to Popaw soon!

Happy Birthday Popaw!

It is supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow and I am pumped about it! Can't wait to play in the snow tomorrow.

No comments: