January 29, 2010

Today was Mom's day to work and Momaw had a funeral to go to so BB came over to play with me. She is so cool! She pretty much lets me do what I want when I want. I ran around naked almost all day! ! ! Mom would never let me do that! And I got to take my Goldfish to bed with me, which was a huge mess for mom and dad to clean up but oh well, it was only one time and you know with mom that will never happen again.

Anyway, after Momaw was all done she and Popaw came and picked me up and took me to "Momaw, Popaw, Bay's house" for another slumber party. Can you believe it? They are having me back to spend the night again!!! YES!

Mom is going scrapbooking this weekend so she will be gone a lot and this way dad gets a little break from me all the time.

And finally it started snowing late Friday afternoon. Maybe Popaw will help me build a snowman...

No comments: