January 19, 2010

This morning me and Emma slept a long time. She came over and went back to sleep and I slept until almost 9:00! Mom was getting worried as we had a play date scheduled with our friend Ian at 9:30!

But we eventually woke up and got rolling and got to Ian's house just a tiny bit late, no big deal.

We had tons of fun at Ian's house. He has an easel to draw on, a tunnel, pens, trains, and a bed on the floor to lay/jump on!!!

We stayed there for a long time and then we headed home for lunch and naps. On the way home I tried to teach Emma something but she didn't get it. I said, "Hey Emma, watch this" as I hummed through my neck and mouth. I thought it was hilarious and such a fun new trick. She however did not find my amusing and did not even attempt to learn my new trick! HMMMMM.....maybe next time.

No comments: