January 20, 2010

So I got up this morning and all was fine. I went to Momma CC's like normal. All was still fine.

About two shows later, all was NOT fine!

I had an accident in my BGSP! But I was trying to get to the potty but didn't make it quick enough.

About a few minutes of playing time later, all was REALLY NOT FINE!!!

I pooped everywhere! Not a good poop either.

So Momma CC called Mommy and somehow they worked it out that Nina would come pick me up and hang out with me at home by myself the rest of the day.

Thankfully I didn't have anymore accidents today, but I did ask, "elweigh nuggle with Nina" and snuggled with Nina a lot today. Nina didn't mind at all.

However, once I got up from my nap I was in a fine mood, no signs of the morning trauma and all is well! YEAH!

No comments: