December 9, 2009

Had a fun day with Momma CC and Mr. Joey...went to McDonald's and ate and played. This was the first time I could really get all the way up there and really play. Well, let me say this...I got up there and got stuck and started crying a WHOLE lot, I mean to the point that Momma CC had to come get me. But as soon as I saw Momma CC up at the top I was fine, stopped crying ans went about my merry way. (Insert from the mom...I would have beat her if I climbed all the way up there and then she smiled and stopped crying and kept playing, Momma CC is much nicer then me).

When I got home today Mom noticed I coughed several times and by the time we got home from Mexican my nose was stopped up (and running), I was coughing up stuff, my eyes were droopy, and my fever was 100.4. Guess mom will be calling the doctor tomorrow...

No comments: