December 24, 2009 at Nanny's

After Dad's birthday party we headed to Nanny's to see if Santa would visit us there! And he did! He came and knocked on the door but he was gone before we could get there but he left us a bag of presents, how cool!

In Santa's bag was a new draw-draw for me! He must really know me and know that I love draw-draws! He seems pretty cool!

Aunt MaryLue got me and Kara tents, mine was Dora (of course) and Kara got Princesses (Of course). We had a ton of fun with these. We put them together and crawled in and out and in and out! We bumped heads once really bad and we both cried, cause it hurt really bad.
Popie got the best gift he could have been given...a leg lamp! He thought it was great, I'm not so sure why he liked it SO much!
Baby Kyle enjoyed his presents too! And Uncle Jason enjoyed decorating Baby Kyle!
Me opening yet another present! I am getting good at this!
Me and Kara singing "Jingle Bells" with our very own jingle bells! We were so good at this that you could barely hear anyone else singing because we were jingling so loud! It was pretty cool. Eventually I broke my jingle bell, I jingled it out!

No comments: