December 22, 2009

So after me and mom decorated gingerbread house today we came home and we all decorated gingerbread men tonight! I am going to be a pro at this!

Here is mom decorating her man.
Me sucking the icing out of the bag, hmmm who will eat my cookie?
Me and dad working together on the first one! I made two!
Our family of gingerbread men... Dad's is top left corner, mine is top right corner, and mom's is the bottom one. In my opinion mine looks the best! What do you think?
I wonder what we will do with these cookies?

Just another side note...another day with BGSP's on all day!!!! GO ME!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Ellie -
I think your dad's is disqualified from the creation because it is not a gingerbread MAN but a Gingerbread Woman :-) You win "most creative" for your GBM and your mom wins "best dressed GBM". Hope you had a great Christmas -- can't wait to read more about it!
Donna