December 4, 2009

Mom went to work today even though she really didn't feel good. I went to Popaw's and Momaw's today and we had tons of fun. We went shopping and I even peed in the potty at the shopping place.

I am doing really good about peeing in the potty. For the most part when I am at home I always wear BGSP and pee and poop int he potty. A few small accidents have happened but not a whole lot.

Anyway, when mom got home she said she was feeling okay so we went to Nina's church and me, mom, and Nina scrapbooked! I was such a huge help! I played with playdough, ran, peed in the potty, and ran, and ran, and ran. So much fun!

However, on the way home mom started coughing a whole lot. By the time we got home I was not sure mom was okay! She and Dad talked about taking her to the Immediate Care center but they were closing within a few minutes so they ruled that out. And mom didn't want to go to the ER but she couldn't catch her breath and she couldn't stop coughing. It was bad!

Finally, dad gave her a Nyquil shot! Mom went to bed shortly after!

No comments: