December 7, 2009

I am doing pretty good in my BGSP! Every time I am at home I wear them. Today I had no accidents at all in my BGSP!!! I do LOVE going to the potty and sometimes I go and just sit on it for no real reason at all! Mom loves the quality time we get to spend together in the bathroom. :)

I did tell mom to "go away" once though, I just needed some time to think and try to get a Spongebob band aid out of the closet for my week old bo-bo that is really no longer a bo-bo but if a band aid goes on, I limp...for effect!

A very funny potty story...mom was talking to Nina on the phone tonight and dad was doing something and I was in the bathroom pottying, again. Mom wasn't able to help me wipe so I decided that I could do it on my own... well 17 feet of toilet paper later and me butt naked in the front of the Christmas tree I showed mom how I could wipe all on my own. Nina cracked up laughing!

Tonight we did the traditional family Christmas Card Picture! I bet you are expecting me to post it on here, but no! You must wait for your Christmas card. Once cards arrive I will post several of the good ones and several of the blooper ones! It was great fun!

No comments: