December 24, 2009 Dad's birthday party at Momaw and Popaw's

When Dad finally got home from work we met Momaw, Popaw, and Mamoo at Bonnie and Clyde's Pizza place for a little birthday dinner for Dad!

Happy Birthday Dad!!!!! He is 30 today!

I was somewhat in a mood when we got there but eventually I got out of that mood and started having fun! Once we got our pizza I started eating the peppers! Everyone said I wouldn't like them and I made a sorta funny face but I kept eating them!
Momaw and Dad waiting on the pizza and having fun!
Me and Mom, we have already ate pizza, can you tell?
After pizza we went back to Momaw and Popaw's to open presents and eat cake! My favorite part!

Mom and me got Dad a new bike helmet, he really liked it. He said it was super nice and fit like a baseball hat, good job us!
Mamoo brought us some presents too and one of my favorites was the tops Mamoo got me. I didn't know what a top was until today. They were pretty cool.
Headed to Nanny's now...

No comments: