December 15, 2009

So last night was eventful at our house. I woke up about 11:15 screaming and telling mom, "Elweigh's ear hurts!" Mom tried everything to comfort me every way and in fact dad even got up and tried to be nice (hard for him to do at 4 am) but I was up from 11:15 to about 5 am.

I kept telling mom, "Elweigh had a good nap!" and mom tried very hard to explain to me that there was a difference between nap and nighttime.

First thing mom did this morning was call the doctor, mom said if I didn't need medicine, she did! I don't know why?!?!

Anyway, upon arrival at the doctors I got to see my favorite doctor, Patty, she quickly could tell I was sick, bad! Double ear infection and a steroid for coughing fits and continuing the Pediahist I had been given four days ago! Lots of medicine! Mom says the medicine will make me feel better. I hope so! I am tried of laying!

Mom and Dad had planned on having Dad's family over so they went ahead and came over even though I was under the weather. I took a real good nap when we got home from the doctor so mom thought it was okay.

Oh and I also went to the doctor in BGSP today! We were gone from the house total of about 2 1/2 hours and I did realy good until we pulled in my neighborhood and I just couldn't hold it anymore, I peed! Oops!

Here are some pictures from tonight...
Popaw reading me "The Ginch" book!

No comments: