December 19, 2009

As soon as we got up this morning we headed over to Aunt Sissy, Uncle Jason, Kara, and Kyle's house. I thought we were just going for pancakes but apparently we were going for pancakes and presents! Double whammy!

These pictures are slightly out of order so, sorry!

Anyway, Nina and Popie got me some new Dora Panties and I felt the need to immediately strip naked and put them on and model them for you along with Kara's Barbie high heels! Aren't I gorgeous?!?!?!
Nina also found these Hello Kitty socks, which I loved so much I tried to take Kara's home with me. Oops, I returned them!

Nina crying! Not crying because she was sad but crying because we are so cute! Yeap that right she was looking a picture of all three of us and crying so it must mean that we are cute!
Popie always gets us a Build-A-Bear for our very first Christmas. And this year was Kyle's first Christmas so he got a bear! He loved it! He tried to eat its ear and kiss its nose! It was a hit!
The next few pictures you need to notice that we are all sitting in these nice Bass Pro Shops Chairs from Nina and Popie. We all loved them.

Even Baby Kyle liked his chair, until he slipped but his mama caught him. Go Aunt Trisha!

Here are the "Three Christmas Convicts!" That's what Uncle Jason calls us...
My new favorite saying is, "Santa bring Elweigh presents?" I am certain he is coming to see me!

Some of my favorite presents from today were the Dora panties, the hammer set, and the chair!

After a short nap at home we went back to their house to see Mike, Chris, Shawn, Aunt Glenna, and The Granny for more presents! Wow! What a present filled day! Is this Santa?

Thanks everybody!

No comments: