December 5, 2009

Mom still doesn't feel good but she was supposed to work with Momaw today at an art show so she sucked it up and went ahead and went. Me and Dad hung out this morning and he gave me a cool present...a dog snow globe! What's so cool about it is that last week I broke my Mickey Mouse snow globe, I accidentally dropped it.


After mom got home we took her to the Immediate Care Center, well we dropped her off there and me and dad went and walked around the Peddler's Mall, dad's favorite place ever! We found several really neat things there. Dad found a village house to go with our Christmas village for $5! What a deal!

Anyway, mom got some medicine, so hopefully she gets better real soon!

On our way home dad stopped and got us White Castles! I wasn't really impressed with the burger but the Sweet Potato Fries were awesome!

No comments: