July 7, 2009

I slept late this morning. I didn't get up until like 10:30 and when I got up Kara was here! I already like today! We quickly got me ready and went to a new school for lunch today (my school that we were going to quit handing out meals) and to check out the playground. The playground at Kerrick is wonderful! Kara didn't eat much lunch but I did! I love school lunch!
This is my monkey self climbing on the playground. I scared mom!

Me and Kara are playing cashier here! She was typing and asking for money, surprise surprise!
After lunch we went home and played in the sprinkler. I love the sprinkler! Kara helped me understand what exactly to do in the sprinkler. We had a ton of fun!

Mom had to go to Lowe's tonight and so me and dad hung out. I was showing him how to put shoes on and he thought it was funny, how I put my shoes on!
I don't know why?!?!?!

No comments: