July 17, 2009

Mom got a "free" package deal from The Picture People and decided to make me an appointment to get my "free" pictures made. Well, the pictures were in fact "free" if mom would not have fallen head over heals in love with more of the pictures and had to buy more. But she did get 3 sheets "free" and then she bought 3 more. But how could you turn down pictures of me?

Sorry these are small but it has something to do with copyrights or something, I'm too young to understand that.





Nina went with us to get my "free" pictures made and we had such a good time. Me and Nina hung out while mom got food and we played and played. Nina is also a fast dresser. Mom is so slow at dressing me that sometimes, well most times, I get a little nasty because it takes her so long to get me dressed, but Nina is quick! But I can't hold that against mom because mom is one of the few people I know that can change a diaper quicker then you please...standing up! Yes that's right I stand and she changes!

After the "free" picture fiasco Nina helped mom double kiss me for bed cause dad left earlier in the day to go camping and car showing it for the weekend. I don't know why he didn't take us?

1 comment:

Casey said...

OMG! These pictures are precious!!! What a doll!