July 19, 2009

This morning me and mom got and went to the playground. Dad is still not home so we needed something to do to pass the time. Mom told me not to get in the water but I don't think she was very serious about it cause when I started playing in it she laughed with me. Eventually I was pretty much soaked but I had a great time.


Again, mom told me I shouldn't be doing this but she let me anyway. Mom sometimes thinks I am too small to do things but she doesn't know my capabilities! I made it all the way across the rope walkway!

After I got up from my nap me and mom went bike riding. Oh how I love to ride! We left our house and rode to Iroquois Park and did the bottom loop and then rode back home. Mom says she burned 630 calories and I'm pretty certain that I ate 630 goldfish, so were even, right?

No comments: