July 21, 2009

Today was a LONG day. We went over to Ms. Christy's house and loaded up and went to Kentucky Kingdom. I have never been there but I sure did like it.

My very first ride was the baby Ferris wheel (last picture of me and mom). I liked it!

My favorite ride in the kiddie area was the hot air balloons. We rode those several times.

After we spent awhile at the kiddie area we went to the water park. There were weee's at the water park that went into the water. I thought I would love this and I did for a minute BUT after sliding down one of the wee's I stepped off this mat that was under water and under I went. Completely under the water. Not a happy camper. I mean mom was right there and yanked me up but still it scared me. So no more weee'ing for me. But there were other areas of the water park that I enjoyed.
Hot air balloon ride

Driving Ms. Mommie around.

Ms. Christy, Emma, and Benjamin riding. Benjamin went with us, he is Ethan's friend.
This was my first ride.
Overall, I loved it! I was VERY tired when we left and actually mom thinks I may have never stayed up that long without a nap before.

Mom says maybe next year she will get a pass and we can go more often, what is a pass?

No comments: