July 10, 2009

This morning we got up and jumped on our "ride ride" and headed over to EEE-mma's and E's to play. They have this backyard that is kinda like an amusement park you can do so much. Let's see they have a trampoline, a swing set, a baby pool, and tons of ride toys, and bubbles, and midnight, and weeee's, and I could go on and on.
Mom says this picture is worth a thousand words...I'm not sure what she means by that, what I see is that I needed someone to push me. Where are ya mom?
Me and EEE-mma playing bubbles in the pool, wonder why the bubbles won't blow?

E and me looking at the shell of this HUGE bug. He named it CWH, I think, and carried it around and gave it a bath in the swimming pool. I like bugs but it was a little big for me.
After my abbreviated nap today (which mom thought I would sleep for hours after all the excitement this morning) we went over to An's for a little while and played in his sand box and got dirty! I love An's house, he has such cool things. And then we went to Dairy Queen for a little while to see cars, I didn't see much of cars, but I did see a grilled cheese sandwich and some ice cream.

No comments: