July 16, 2009

This morning we got up and I was kinda in a mood. Mom and Dad kept telling me that they were taking me to play but weren't getting there fast enough. But once we did...oh my...I should have been an angel to them. We went back to All About Kids-the biggest playground in the world.

First, you will see a rare picture of me, being somewhat graceful walking on the balance beam, with the assistance of dad's hand but hey it was my first time.
This is mom's favorite picture and she says I have to tell the story to let you know why it is her favorite...

There was this bigger girl playing on the trampoline, not pictured, and she was really good at flipping and doing stuff. So I patiently watched her for a few minutes and then decided to show her what I could do! This is my overly practiced award winning flip!

Side note from the mom: I thought this was so precious because you could see her little wheels spinning, thinking well if she can do that, let me show her what I can do! I can do it too! The older girl was a very good gymnast but that did not stop my little muffin from showing her how good she was. If we could think like children.

Okay, enough from the mom...this was fun! Dad was bouncing me and then throwing me, yes throwing me on this mat, it was super squishy!
The famous tongue, concentration picture, happens EVERYDAY!
Me and mom waiting in line for the trapeze, which I absolutely hated this time.

Tonight at dinner I said a new thing, "weally, weally hot". Mom told me that my food was weally weally hot and I of course had to touch it and it was!

You also might notice that I had a yellow "stickture" on my chest today, I got that because I pottied in my seat this morning. YEAH ME! I have pottied a few times now and every time I get a stickture. Love sticktures!

No comments: