July 18, 2009

Me and Mom got up early, well kinda early, to go visit some friends. These are friends that we have never met before, so I'm unsure how they are friends but ask mom she'll tell ya! Anyway, it something about when mom got preggo with me she got on a baby board or something like that and this lady was also preggo at the same time mom was and so were a whole bunch of other ladies! Strange if you ask me, all those preggo people at the same time. Anyway, while there aren't as many preggo people still on the board there are still a good amount of them left and they are very close friends but have never actually seen one another...until today!

So back to my story, we got up and drove to Lexington, which I got to see some sershies along the way, to meet Sarah and Brooke. We went to a playground place and climbed and bounced and played in the balls and so much stuff. Then we ate lunch. Then we went shopping.



While we were shopping me and Brooke got sunglasses from the Disney store! We both got Mickey Mouse-he is our fave. We had a great time with our new/old friends! I liked Brooke a lot and I kinda hope we get to meet more new/old friends!

Of course I napped all the way home and was completely refreshed and ready to go when we got home. So me and mom went to see Momaw and Popaw at the car show and got ice cream!!! My favorite, and don't tell anyone but my REAL reason for going!

Popaw got me a cooler for my milk and cookies and they also found me a tiny car just like their chairs. You can kinda see it behind me in the picture below.
This is what I looked like as I'm telling mom I'm ready to go. Aren't I a doll?
My new Mickey Mouse shades--Diva in training!
Busy day and now I must sleep! Good night all!

No comments: