July 2, 2009

This morning mom got me up early and we went to have breakfast at the school. We had unfortunate news today...the school won't be serving lunches anymore, there weren't enough people so they have to close. But we got breakfast today and played today. Be sure to watch the video below I am getting very adventurous.
We went to mom's friends house for a minute or two to pick up some stuff and played a little bit.

THEN we went to All About Kids with Ethan and Emma!!! WOW!!! Is all I can say...I loved it!

I swung from the trapeze, went down the big slides, jumped in the foam pit, climbed up the rock wall, hung from the rings (all by myself), and then we went over to the inflatable area and I played for a long time over there in the obstacle course.

BIG SLIDE!
Ladder to get up to the big slide!

Mom didn't know I could do this...

Then after my nap we went on a long bike ride. I was not happy, like I usually am, on the way there but I didn't have any food. On the way back I had a bag of fried and that kept me VERY happy!

No comments: