July 14, 2009

When I got up this morning mom and dad kept asking me if I wanted to see horses. I immediately said that of course I wanted to see sershies, who wouldn't? So we got in the car and headed off, on what I thought was kinda a long drive. But oh my when we got there it was amazing and filled with sershies!

I got to pet sershies...

The place with all the sershies wasn't crowded so I got to walk around without having to "hold hands", I get so tired of holding hands!

My favorite part of the day was when I got to ride a sershie! All by myself! I needed to hold mom's hand and get my balance but once I did I rode that sershie for a while! I held on tight! I loved it! I didn't want to get off.
Here I am concentrating really hard on riding a sershie.

We went to see a few shows they had and got to see sershies up close and personal. I took my stick sershie just in case I needed to show them how it was done but it wasn't necessary!

As soon as I got in the car I passed out! I was so tired! It was a long day! But a very fun day!

Thanks mom and dad! Vobe you!

No comments: