July 5, 2008

Today me and dad hung out a lot. Mom is staining the deck and she really wants to get it finished so me and dad went to the hobby store where this lady just loved me to death, she thought I was so cute!

Mom did give me some peaches this morning. I loved them! They are good.

Later we all went to the Dairy Queen car cruise and to diner with Grandmamaw and Grandpapaw at El Rodeo. While at diner I was rather fussy only to let these people know that I had pooped a whole lot and it was coming out of my diaper. It took them forever to realize this. It was really gross! Later mom remembered reading something about either peaches or mangos are right up there with prunes if you need your kiddo to poop...sure enough it was peaches! Peaches = Poop (a lot of it!)

At the car curise Grandpapaw let me play in his yellow car. I had so much fun, it is just my size!

2 comments:

The Locke Family said...

Way to go! I am so proud of you. It is great to see all these cute pictures of the kiddos. I love checking everyone's and seeing all the cool things that these babies are up to.

Unknown said...

WOW! You are doing great already! I am happy you have three days of blogs, I might of already given up... I love how you have it coming from Ellie's mouth... I can't wait to see you both!
Love Ya Ellie, Aunt Shine