July 21, 2008

Thank Goodness Daddy got home! I thought I was going to have to call Nina or Grandmamaw to rescue me, mom was about to go crazy!

Dad is on vacation this week and today I was so busy! My friend Sabrina came over this morning and we played like we never have before. She talked to me and handed me toys and I took toys from her, mom says I need to work on sharing (I don't know what that is). Then later in the day Jessica came over to see me. My sister Emma liked her a whole lot today. I had just got up from my nap when Jessica got to my house so I still liked mom a whole lot. But I did show her my new "OOOOHHHHH" sound. I curl my lips together and make it all the time now. Then after dinner we went to see my boyfriend Andrew!!! He is starting to get ready to crawl like me. He is so cute.

Busy day...

No comments: