July 13, 2008

Last night Nina came over to play with me while Mom and Dad went somewhere, I don't know, something about a Comedy show at the Caravan well anyway Nina came over to play with me. We had lots of fun. Nina thought mom was exaggerating when she told her about everything I climb on but Nina found out quickly that mom was NOT! I pushed my car around Nina and behind her and up to the end table to get to the digital picture frame. I had to work quickly cause Nina wouldn't let me do it on my own.

Today me and mom have been pretty lazy, well she has, I have been very busy! We looked at the newspaper. I love Sundays because we get the newspaper. I love to rip it and eat it and crinkle it up.

Dad went to mow all his yards today because tomorrow we have stuff to do after he gets off work.

As mom was checking her email this morning I was unsupervised for like 2 seconds--just long enough to push the camera box over to the fax machine, climb on top, hit about 50 buttons on the fax machine, and then try to get the candle off of the computer desk.

Notice my toes! I am trying so hard to get higher and higher.
Mom keeps saying she has her hands full, what does that mean?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

LOL! Your mommy sure does have her hands full!