July 26, 2008

Mom woke me up early this morning, something about I needed to nap on the way to a car show in...........(I'm thinking)........Somerset, KY. So I was such a good girl for mom cause she was really nervous about taking me so far away. But I got in the car about 10 o'clock and in my seat and went straight to sleep for a my mid morning nap. I slept most of the way there. This is me after I woke up. How could anyone tell this face no?

This is a picture of one of the trucks Dad liked. He took a whole bunch more pictures of cars but I am cuter so we'll stick to looking at me!
I was so good. Mom brought "the wagon" aka my new favorite thing EVER! And when we got there we got a shady spot, mom spread out my blanket and got my toys out. I had a blast! I mostly enjoyed playing in the wagon with my toys and climbing on the seats.

This is my new scrunched up face. I just learned how to do it and it makes everyone around me laugh. I scrunch my face up and blow out my nose really fast. Mom says I'm going to blow a booger out but I don't know what that is. What is a booger?

Anyway back to my day...I did so good. I had to nap in the truck but mom read a book while I slept and so it was fine with me. We went out to dinner with a bunch of people and it took a good while for them to eat but while they were eating I was making them a surprise. Heather found it! So mom and Heather took me out to the truck to clean me up. I was a mess!

After dinner they put me back in my seat and the next thing I knew I was at home, mom picked me up and put me in my bed and my car show adventure was over!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oooohh! I think they have the same wagon! I hope Alyssa likes her wagon as much as Ellie does!